NHRA BANS Ford Boss 429 for Alchohol and Top Fuel!!!

That does really suck, it reminds me of when the indy racing league went to asperated engines and told cart if they wanted to race they had to got asperated engines. I think that started because A.J. Foyt kept getting beat
and his excuse was he wanted to create a more level playing field. I haven't watched the Indy 500 much since that happened. :give :Beer :L

A typical example of the "in's" protecting their turf from the "out's". Time to replace the NHRA good 'ole boys.

I just wrote NHRA and told them pretty much to go piss up a rope. I cant believe that they are just going to arbitrarily ban an engine. Must be the Japanese manufacturers are paying the brass to "level the playing field." So when the NHRA hears the audible pop (the sound made as the head leaves the anus) maybe I'll start watching again. I also plan on writing the major sponsors and telling them how I feel and how I wont contribute to them if they are going to support the NHRA.

HAIL TO THE BOSS 429!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Marine said:
Must be the Japanese manufacturers are paying the brass to "level the playing field."

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, Marine. You ever go to an NHRA event? Please tell me how many Japanese FACTORY SPONSORED entrants race in the Alcohol Funny Car class? Or how about ANY jap cars in the Alcohol Funy Car class? I was at an NHRA even last weekend, and I don't recall even ONE jap car in the Alcohol Funny Car class, let alone a factory sponsored car that would have the clout (by clout, I mean superstar driver, superstar team, superstar sponsors) that would even allow them to considerr "paying off" the NHRA. Next time please don't post something quite so ridiculous.

mespock said:
I heard the NBA is placing a Height Restriction on Players. No one over 6'1 5/8" for 2005 :Bang

That would Even the Playing Field. Here's Your Sign
LOL, good one!

Members online

No members online now.
Back