catmech

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
hey everyone. new to the forum and look forward to chatting with everyone. i own a 95 base mark8 black/grey. its stock currently but ive got things in the works. in addition to my mark i own a 96 cobra.

note: does anyone have a left cobrastar emblem they want to sell. i can only get the rights from geno currently. if anyone has the left/right set i would be interested as well.

There was only one run of the emblems, only the one side. You'll never find the opposite side.

Welcome to the group. you will find a lot of Mark VIII Knowledge here. and the guys and gals arent too bad either. :)

Welcome.

I talked to geno a few weeks back and IIRC he did at one time offer both sides on the emblems.... the last run was only the one side however.

im pretty sure i've seen both sides.

thats alright. working on getting some custom billet going on. if the prices are right will post the link so everyone can go through them for anything you want done in billet.including emblems.

something odd has been happening over the last week or so. i like driving my mark more than my stang. wierd!!!!

by the way, thanks everyone for welcoming me and making me feel at home. i feel like i belong here.

Members online

No members online now.
Back