newbie, with a small project 95

95towncar

LVC Member
Reaction score
well im on a couple forums and i looked this up in school. im 15 and i have a 1995 lincoln town car, presidential series. the check engine light is on (i think it needs O2 sensor) the abs light is on and the check air suspension light is on. it has 19xxxx miles on it. its all power options, sun roof, windows, gauges, seats, all tht stuff, but one of the main problems i hate is the blower is always on, high i cant change it. and another larger problem is it leaks oil from the gasket on the cover tht covers the valve rockers and springs, (idk what its calleed) but help me please parts, maybe idea on rpoblems, easy fixes? thanks!!!!!!

They don't teach you searching in skool, do they...

Get your codes pulled and see why the CEL is set. Thinking it's one thing or another gets expensive. Then, once you have the codes, ask google what the code(s) mean.

Clean the ABS sensors. Search. Info is here. It's a start.

Search for Compressor relay and what to swap it with to see if it's that, or if you have busted compressor. Search for airbags and how to spot a leaking bag.

Blower... Bat EATC module, maybe? My crystal ball is still in the shop getting a tune-up.

Leaking valve covers... uhhh.. new gasket.

Members online

No members online now.
Back