Newbie! Hello everyone!

Mark_VIII_Girl

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hellllo all! My name is Jen and I live in the Tampa,FL area. I have a '97 Lincoln Mark VIII. Love it! It was given to me from my grandfather. Unfortunately he didn't drive it much and left the same fuel in it for over a year. Took a huge toll on the motor. Got it running again after dropping the exhaust and tank several times. Which was not fun. Lol. It has a little over 70,000 miles on it and the interior is immaculate. All it needs is some more tuning on the engine and a new paint job. Can't wait to get fixed up! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome Jen !! Sounds like a nice one...Glad too have another female aboard !!

Welcome! Take some pics and post them on here when you get a chance.

Are these high gas prices killing all you Mark drivers out there? They suck! Especially the way I drive. :) just replaced the coil pack on #6... Slowly but surely getting my black beauty fixed up..

Woah... haven't seen you around here in a while!!!

Are these high gas prices killing all you Mark drivers out there? They suck! Especially the way I drive. :) just replaced the coil pack on #6... Slowly but surely getting my black beauty fixed up..

Not really. LIke you said... Depends on how you drive.

Sweet, another Tampa Bay'er ! We need to get a FL cruise going in the future. I rarely see a M8 enthusiast on the roads. :(

Members online

Back