New York Auto Show Pics

exceptionaLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
63 Amg Mercedes was the coolest car there. The new Camaro SS is pretty sweet.

0413091450-00.jpg

0413091450-01.jpg

0413091450-02.jpg

0413091451-00.jpg

0413091452-00.jpg

0413091452-01.jpg

0413091455-00.jpg

0413091456-00.jpg

0413091456-01.jpg

0413091457-00.jpg

dude, what mercedes? I see a Aston Martin and a Maserati.....no mercedes foo

that is a sl65 black series which is a nice car but i like the flat black lambo.

Um... The AMG Mercedes, Pete. (almost last pics)

Nice car, spendy though!

you wasted a picture on a saturn sky??? just joking. nice pictures. adjust the settings on your camera though.

im still not sure if i like the new camaro. i think ill have to see one in person to decide.

edit: and whats that silver buick?

New camera FTW

But Nice of you to share nonetheless.

I too like the wrapped-flat black lambo.

That cadillac converJ concept car looks really goofy.

So does the chevy volt

sick cars... i love the flat black lambo and the AMG....and the last one...Gumpert Apollo???

the last one was a koenigsig something or other.....the buick I dont remember the name. but it was nearly identical to the new Lincoln MK-S. The Mercedes was a SL65....defintally my favorite. I was really impressed with chevy, the camaro is really cool, and the Volt looked nice. Most the other car makers had the same stuff as they did last year. I used my camera phone for the pics, sorry they aren't the best quality.

so much for their warrenty :p

glad I haven't heard of Ford's trouble at all...good sign.....

Because they got nothing better to do...woulda loved a ASton Martin Chasis with Taurus drivetrain....I never had ANY engine problems with my past Taurus but it was such a granny car......then again I did loose my virginity in it :-D

Anyways the new SHO is quite....offensive to say the least.....

But you hear about the Volt's competition? the flex fuel Focus?

Is that Rolls one ugly car or what? I'll spend my stimulus check on the Aston Martin.

Thanks for posting the pictures for those of us who couldn't be there. I'd suggest a polarizing filter to get rid of the glare. Shooting car shows is a challange, I still prefer film for that.

and wtf was ford thinking bringing back the taurus SHO with this ugly generation of taurus..... geez

???? The new Taurus looks fantastic, and the SHO was a shoe-in with the new EcoBoost v6.

Waiting to see a Camaro in person to judge it. I was so hot and bothered over the Challenger, and it still is a nice looking car, but not as nice in person as the pics. The rear end is kindov a low point.

Also, Halo's on the Camaro?? WTF??

Auto shows rock!

Considering the camera used, good pics! Thanks! I remember going to the Detroit Auto Show last year (Jan. 2008),what a blast! The new GTR & R8...glad you went to the NY one this year and shared the pics. Thanks! :D

no prob bob. I've seen the camaro on the road, but not the SS. The SS looks cooler than the base in personfrom what I saw at the show. Also (haters welcome) the Volt looks very cool. I'm not sure how it will preform, but by looks its looks like a year 2020 civic.

Astons are so cool. What is the second car down? I don't recognize it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back