New video of the Mark

maybe its time for a rebuild? how many miles are on the car? if you do rebuild it use the carbon fiber clutches cause i think thats what they use in the 03/04 cobra diff and that is supposed to be the best factory option... someone might wanna chime in and correct me if im wrong

maybe its time for a rebuild? how many miles are on the car? if you do rebuild it use the carbon fiber clutches cause i think thats what they use in the 03/04 cobra diff and that is supposed to be the best factory option... someone might wanna chime in and correct me if im wrong

And GT500 :D

Thats what I just put in my 31spline explorer diff for my '88 mustang

46k miles on the car

no mark viii came with a stock LSD.

other little things you could do to tighten up an LSD when you install one is an F150 S-spring, and the extra clutch on either side.

Get a trak lok anD gears from a cobra or explorer if your on a budget and just want the trak lok and taller gears don't matter. I think the 3.73 would be great. Cobra 3.5 something right?

Explorer? Do the explorer IRS's work? If so, which ones??

Sorry to hi-jack the thread...

no, but any 8.8 centersection should.

Get a trak lok anD gears from a cobra or explorer if your on a budget and just want the trak lok and taller gears don't matter. I think the 3.73 would be great. Cobra 3.5 something right?

03-04 cobras came with a 3.55 ratio, so did the mach 1's. 93-01 cobras came with standard 3.08 or 3.27.

also, some 05+ stangs came with 3.73's optional that he could pull(if he can find one)

Ya, i've VERY much on a budget right now. I'm pretty much unemployed....again.

When I get back on my feet, the Mark will get a set of 4.10's with a Eaton.

Members online

No members online now.
Back