New to the Mark Section

TriumphGT6

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am not new to the LVC forums, as I currently own a 1991 Lincoln Town Car, and post every so often in the TC forums here. I also drive a 1973 Triumph GT6 in the summer.

The reason I am posting here is that I am being forced to get a smaller car to take off to college(not selling the TC or the Triumph) and I have $3000 lying around from fixing and selling a Saturn.

What other than the usual Lincoln stuff do I have to look for in a Mark? I know about the air suspension and cooling systems, but I am wondering what to look for.

Before deciding on a Mark VIII, I have been looking unsuccessfully(I want a great condition car) for a 1985 - 1989 Corvette. I was also looking at Mid to late 1990's S420's and S500's but I couldn't quite find one I liked for the price I wanted to pay($10K or Less, Cash + Sell Triumph).

I know what I am willing to spend, as I don't want to sell the TC or the GT6, as I do have access to a large heated garage at my Uncle's house where he'd be willing to let me keep my 2 extra cars there as long as I want.

Any Help Appeciated,
GT6

Members online

No members online now.
Back