new to the lse

airforcelse

LVC Member
Reaction score
i purchased a 2002 lse about 2 months ago it was a salvage. it actually belonged to longislandlse. i fixed it registered it and love it. ive always liked the look but now that i have my own id never sell. ive already been offered $10,000 for it but its here to stay. i ask 1 question of my fellow lvc members. please let me know if any of you have the lse lip that belongs on the rear bumper mine is broken and thats all i need to complete the car. thanks for interest in my post.

Welcome, glad to see his cars was fixed and brought back on here.

Yea that's the piece but I'm only looking to spend around $250-$300 then paint i'd love to find one off a silver lse so I don't need to worry abou paint.

Good luck man that piece has been out of production for a while. Honestly I was pretty shocked to find it on Ebay.

these are the only pics it will allow me to upload.

004.jpg

good 002.jpg

good 003.jpg

kjdbsciukbjwns,ds.jpg

lkfjivofnlvcsd.jpg

Wow what colour code is your LS? I love how the light buckets look matching trim hummm another mod to add to my list

the color is ts as for the lights the owner before me did it so i did the 04 lights when i got them before putting them on the car

Man who goes to profiles? We too lazy to click, wait for a lightning speed page load, and scroll to where the pics r. We need em on the thread lol

I know it's a lot, but Lincoln Luebbe is right, you're lucky if you find a gen1 rear valence, I would buy it. Gen1 lse parts are hard to come buy.

did you replace the fender cause it looks like the paint doesnt match up...or it might just be the lighting.. If someone offered you $10,000 for a lse with a salvage title you should have taken the money and run.Tell that guy i have one just like yours and he can have it for $9,999.99 , hell tell him $8,000 mines only got 80,000 on it..

Members online

No members online now.
Back