New sunglasses for sale and a camera

kaball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
So I found a few more pairs of sunglasses and am putting them up for sale.

First up is a pair of Ray-Ban Aviator Tech glasses. These retail from Ray-Ban for 189. More info here. They have a black frame with black lenses and black carbon fiber inserts on the sides. The temples are covered in rubber for a good grip and are rather flexible. These are unisex and are not polarized to my knowledge. There are NO scratches on the lenses. I also do not have the box but they will be shipped securely.

Pics

img0013me.jpg

img0016bb.jpg

Asking 125 OR BEST OFFER

Next is another set of Ray-Bans. I am not to sure if these are real or not. Everything I have found online points to them being the real deal but they do say made in china. These are Ray-Ban RB3183 and retail for 160. more info They are polarized (I have worn them and tested). They are semi rimless and are gunmetal in color. There is some slight damage to the right lens on the top. Looks like someone dropped them and they scratched. It is not noticable when they are worn.

As I said before I have my doubts about them but am 90% sure they are real.

That being said I am asking $60 OR BEST OFFER.

Pics

img0011ns.jpg

img0012bs.jpg

Last item. Sony Cybershot DSC-W180. It is a 10.1 Mega Pixel point and shoot camera. Very slim. My girlfriend bought it at bestbuy as a returned item (I have the receipt) and forgot about it. We found this while cleaning today and she does not need a fourth camera :rolleyes: It comes with a charger, battery, AV cable, and a 1GB MS Pro Duo stick.

img0010yp.jpg

img0009mj.jpg

Asking $75 OR BEST OFFER

Thanks for looking guys.

Members online

No members online now.
Back