New Rim Install, please comment

LTCPres93

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I drive a 93 lincoln tonwcar presidential edition.

Pretty much all my tires and almost bald and one of my rims are bent...

So I was thinking now is a great time to buy a new tire and rim package for my ride.

I was thinking about putting 20 inch wire spoke rims.. I think They will drastically improve the appearance of my car.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/365561 this is not my car but is similar to mine and has the rims I want to get. I know most the people in this forum prolly don't like "bling" rims but I don't think these are so bad( It looks funny to see people riding around in 24 inch rims, they look like their driving big tonka toys)

I was just wondering if putting these rims on my car would have any adverse affects on the wheel bearings or my suspension... As these are bigger then my current 15 inch rims.. I thought I'd ask you guys before I take the plunge, The guy at the rim shop told me they will fit and have no problems, but he's selling the rims so Im sure he's gonna say everything is perfect just to get the sale

There will be no adverse affects. As long as the overall height is the same your speedometer should read correctly. Personally I do not care for them, but there is no damage you will be doing to your car from it. Except for the much harsher ride.

Members online

No members online now.
Back