New rear seat cover....thanks to Jamie.

02LS8Lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well today I received my rear bottom seat covers. So I took my old one off and installed this new one that I got from Jamie. The new one i got is in way better conditions than my other one. The previos owner put an ink cartrige on the seat and it leaked all over the place. It was a PITA to take off all them little clamps but ones they were all off it was a straight through shot. I ended up using a big needle with a think thread and sewing it on. It was easier than putting all them clamps back on. The results look amazing. The cover was from an LSC. Now all I need are the front seats...and im done. Here are the pics....these are bad pics with my cell phone and I know im going to get ranked on but I DONT CARE!!!!! lol!!!!

rearseat.jpg

while sewing the cover on the cushions.

rearseat3.jpg

rearseat2.jpg

rearseat1.jpg

Alex this was a PITA!!! I know how Jamie did it to take off all them small clamps, but man did I have a blast!!!

bro my hands are sore from them small clamps, I think it had like 100 of them. Probably Jamie counted them....lol!!

looks good, take a little steam to it and those wwaves should come right out, or take a long ride with a fat chick sitting in the back

Members online

Back