NEW Products at Detailed Image!

Detailed Image

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Now In Stock

Black WOW

If you really want to restore your exterior plastic and vinyl this is the product for you!!!! Apply a pea sized drop to your applicator and wipe it on the surface and watch it restore a deep and dark look to it! In just a few moments you will be blown away at the transformation. Use it on your trim, wheel wells, roof racks, bumpers and so much more. Try the Black WOW today!
370_1_m_1.jpg

Makita 9227C-X3

If you have been tempted to try a rotary buffer the Makita 9227C-X3 is the perfect choice. It is hands down the premier rotary buffer that has all the features you need to start learning safely. It starts off at a really low speed and has a variable trigger that helps new users master it quickly. When you get comfortable it has all the power you need to remove all the surface imperfections in your clear coat. The list of features is extremely long so I HIGHLY encourage you to take a few moments and read over the full description here (Makita 9227C-X3).

For the best value please check out our:
DI Packages Makita 9227C-X3 Starter Kit
DI Packages Makita 9227C-X3 Advanced Kit

373_1_m_1235.jpg

Coming Soon
http://www.detailedimage.com/Chemical-Guys-M31/Microfiber-Cleaning-Detergent-P181/16-oz-S1/

Chemical Guys Microfiber Detergent 128oz size

Many of you requested the 128oz size of this great product and it should be in stock very shortly. As most of you know microfiber towels have become the back bone to quality detailing so protect your investment by caring for them properly. Use the Chemical Guys Microfiber Detergent to help remove build up dust, dirt and left over product (polish, sealant, wax, etc.) from microfiber products! Simply add in 1 - 2 ounces in your washer to maximize the longevity of your microfiber towels. Expect to see this product in stock within the week!

You can always check out our latest additions on our New Products page. If you have any questions about these new products or anything related to detailing please let me know.

Greg @ DI

I just wanted to let everyone know that we finally got in the Chemical Guys Microfiber Cleaning Detergent 128oz size in stock.

Chemical Guys Microfiber Cleaning Detergent
181_2_m_2955.jpg

- Outstanding Value on microfiber detergent that rejuvenates your microfiber products.
16 oz Price $8.99
128 oz Price $24.99

Here are some more new products:
DI Microfiber Micro-Restore Microfiber Detergent Concentrate
409_1_m_1812.jpg

- Preserve your microfiber towels with a top quality detergent designed for microfiber towels.
1000 ml Price $14.99
128 oz Price $34.99

DI Accessories Medium Grade Clay Bar
376_1_m_1426.jpg

- Excellent medium grade clay bar at a great price!
180 g Price $17.99

Chemical Guys Citrus Wash
410_1_m_1363.jpg

- Ultra concentrated paintwork cleansing shampoo (only 1oz per gallon)
16 oz Price $9.99
128 oz Price $29.99

We also have a pail that will be up on site very shortly and more new products from Meguiar's. Let us know if you have any suggestions for other products we should be carrying.

Greg @ Detailed Image

Gotta get me some. KK, can you post a pic of how well it works? This back to black crap sucks but it may just be that the trim is to far gone.

I find with back to black that when it rains it spots even worse.

I might be ordering Black Wow in the next few days.

Gotta get me some. KK, can you post a pic of how well it works? This back to black crap sucks but it may just be that the trim is to far gone.

Here are some pictures from the Black Wow website to help you out. Let me know if you have any questions. We have this product in stock and ready to ship!

Greg @ DI

I also should note I only use BW on hard plastics... all my rubber seals get treated with Meguiars #40... I don't like how BW feels on seals, makes them sticky feeling in my experience...

+1. I prefer #40 on window trim/seales too.

Werner, black wow is awesome stuff. I have 2 bottles of it. well, until I gave KK some :D

Ok cool. Then its not the Black Wow Im looking for in this situation since its for the rubber trim. I still might get some for the cowl and other areas of trim.

BW is the BOMB on the wiper cowl... #40 would only hold for a week on the wiper cowl... BW is going strong after a month!

If you have an Oreily's near by go pick up some Meguiars #40, it is AWESOME stuff....

The cowl, and the textured black plastic are it's forte's.

I'm trying to think of what else I've used besides meg's 40 for the rubber trim (like around the exterior of the windows)... I know I've used Optimum Optibond.

Members online

No members online now.
Back