New Pics Of My Modded 02

lexdiamondz10304

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Custom 2.5" with x-pipe dynomax exhaust.. sounds nice ($300) pretty cheap huh?! :D

Painted car black ($1500) :confused:

Wheels ($1600) [38 offset] Finally my 20's dont rub at all with 5ppl on the car!!! thanks to HYELIFELS and his idea of trimming the rear wheel liner :D

Conversion to 06 LSE ($700) :D

M3 lip spoiler ($40)

Full front HID's ($350) :D

Next mod... lowering the car about 1.5"

DSC01345.JPG

DSC01346.JPG

DSC01349.JPG

DSC01352.JPG

DSC01354.JPG

DSC01351.JPG

Looks really good man I got that bumper a lil ago and I love it I have to get pics up. Are you sure you want to lower your car 1.5 inch with only 38 offset? Mine is lowered almost 2 inches but my rims are a 42 offset.. Nice work with everything

I don't love the wheels, and the HID in the fogs obviously glare like hell.... other than that, it looks great!!!

its the photo effect a light never glare that much even in that day light lol u cant judge and say u hate thos elight just by a photo glare lol and i like those wheel tehy look alike mine i got the same.. isnt akuza creepin ?

its the photo effect a light never glare that much even in that day light lol u cant judge and say u hate thos elight just by a photo glare lol and i like those wheel tehy look alike mine i got the same.. isnt akuza creepin ?

Some people Hate on HIDs if they didnt come OEM.

what if his headlights came from an hid equipped 03+ ls?

I like it, but would definitely get that rear chrome strip painted black.

well tehya re realy same a smine if u dotn remember name its Akuza Creepin

dsc01393ba6.jpg

His are different rims there the foose rims 90% sure

Looks nice, I wouldn't lower it though. The wheels fill out the wheel-wells nicely now. If you lower it it's going to look like your suspension is broken. I think that makes cars look retarded when they do that.

Nice pick with the coda. I should do a pic liek that with my Sploder. :)

O yea your right my bad haha. Or r they the ones from ebay he has?

Is the v6 a little lower than the v8? also is the sport model LS a little lower than the regular model?

Members online

No members online now.
Back