New painting

barry2952

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is the latest work by Gerald Freeman of Plymouth, MI. That is Meadow Brook Hall in the background. The original is much more detailed than this picture.

340096_193_full.jpg

Wow, at first I thought it was a snapshot photo. The detail is outrageous. Very very very nice.I could only imagine how long that took him.

Again, simply awesome. Great piece of artwork. I love how these artists make chrome look soo damn real with all the reflexions.

:eek: I seriously sat here for about 30 seconds wondering why a photo was in the Artwork section!! That's amazing!!

This is the artwork with the original picture below.
340096_193_full.jpg

340096_149_full.jpg

Thats just awesome! You really have to look to be able to distinguish them! And without the photo right next to it, you could conceivaly convince yourself that the painting is actually a photo! That is awesome!

Here's my feeble attempt at art imitating life. (I am soooo humbled)
*owned*

Attachments

• Moby 256.bmp
    10.8 KB · Views: 383
That is simply awesome.....it is difficult to tell which one is the picture........simply awesome!

Moby and Lucille,

The only picture that shows on your post is the '77 TC. The other image didn't come up. I'd like to see your art. I collect photorealism.

I have a '77 TC, too. Mine only has 17,000 miles on it.

340096_133_full.jpg

That is a sweet 77! Jet black, looks great! I gave serious consideration to repainting mine black, but the white paintjob and green top/interior makes the colors of my alma-mater and you can bet that I plan on pulling up to my 10 yr reunion in it.....besides, Moby couldn't be called Moby if it's not the great white whale. :)

My picture... I think you'll be disappointed. I only posted it as a joke. I made it as a possible avatar for this forum using MS Paint. No, I couldn't touch this other guy with a 10 foot pole, he's just jaw dropping. But for a laugh, I'll post it again. Maybe this is what Moby will look like after I get it in a wreck. (lol)

I took my '77 to my 30th reunion. It was a big hit. I'll take the Mark II convertible to the next one.

mvc005f.jpg

barry2952 said:
This is the artwork with the original picture below.
340096_193_full.jpg

340096_149_full.jpg

AMAZING... Right down to the reflection of the trees on the trunk...
Super Work!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back