New Mille Miglia EV-R 19" wheels and front Eibachs w/pics

hite337

Hite Performance
Reaction score
I installed Eibach springs in front and my 19" Mille Miglia EV-R's. I Plasti-Dipped them with the glossifier kit from DipYourCar.com. I'm heading out to get the alignment done right now. More pics later today.....
DSCF1053.jpg

DSCF1048.jpg

DSCF1051.jpg

ooops...forgot to resize the pics...

Looks good with only the front eibachs. Looks like it Evens the wheel gap

Imo, shoulda got the alignment first before customizing the wheels. The 'hooks' might damage the paint

Looks good! so i'm assuming that you found another wheel? or did you get the one fixed?

Nice look Hite!!! Using the old wheels for the Winter?

Looks good! so i'm assuming that you found another wheel? or did you get the one fixed?

A guy read my post about looking for a set and he had a set I bought. All 4 of them had barrel dents but they were all straight. I now have a full size spare and 2 extra wheels

Nice look Hite!!! Using the old wheels for the Winter?

I'm going to sell them and get 2 more factory 5's and put Firestone Winterforce snow tires on them for my winter wheels. Or I might just buy a new Jeep Mercenary for winter....I'm just too much of a tight a$$ to spend the money.

Definitely seems to line up the wheel gaps, but it might not after the springs settle. Make sure to post some more pics in a few months, I like how it looks atm.

Looks good, I love those wheels. Why only eibachs in the front?

I dont like how the rear 'looks' lower than the front with or without a drop. The wheel well cut outs play tricks on the eyes I guess.

Definitely seems to line up the wheel gaps, but it might not after the springs settle. Make sure to post some more pics in a few months, I like how it looks atm.

If the front springs settle too much and the car looks raked out like a 70's hot rod then I can always install the rears.

Looks great. I thought about dipping mine but was 1 lazy and 2 wasn't sure how it would look after.

Looks great. I thought about dipping mine but was 1 lazy and 2 wasn't sure how it would look after.

Thanks, I love how they look on the silver birch. I wasnt sure about black but I'm glad I did it now. I will eventually paint them gloss black or powder coat but the dip looks good for now.

Nice, i like. I'm glad you found another set. It would've sucked if you had to get rid of yours because you couldn't find extras.

Nice, i like. I'm glad you found another set. It would've sucked if you had to get rid of yours because you couldn't find extras.

Yes that wouldve sucked. But now I have a full size spare and an extra wheel.

The guy who fixed the dents in the wheels had one crack on the machine so I have two wheels going to the scrap yard. My old Kyowa 18's are on the Kansas City Craigslist for $600 with new tires on them.

your the man... Hey, since you have nothing going on this weekend wanna meet for a beer and VCG. :D

nothin you can do with that front plate.....like remove it:D. damn laws on front plates

nothin you can do with that front plate.....like remove it:D. damn laws on front plates

I hate that law in Missouri. Think of how much money these states could save by only requiring one plate. Ya they might put some prisioners out of work but they have other stuff they can do.

Members online

Back