New Midwest Girl to the Site!

Lincoln Lawyer

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Another LS owner looking to communicate with those who feel my pain and are driven by my passion. I am so thankful for this site. I've only been a member for a day but have already learned I am not the only one looking for answers concerning current problems and ways to incorporate aftermarket parts/products. I'm open to any suggestions for and or questions about my Lincoln.

2002 Lincoln LSV8 (Noob) here too...

Howdee Lincoln Lawyer :p...I'm open to any suggestions for and or questions about my Lincoln...

A word to the wise, Don't half asssh it (it's your car), and always Do it right the First time...
as the saying goes..."There is never time to do it right the first time, but there is always time to do it again (if it's wrong).

and again, and again, and yet again, That's me. :confused:"Mr. Been there (done that)" and yet still doing that same thing once again...:mad:

Dino'sLSdeuce (Enjoy c'ya around LVC and remember: Do as I say, Not as I Do)

Hello everyone. Another LS owner looking to communicate with those who feel my pain and are driven by my passion. I am so thankful for this site. I've only been a member for a day but have already learned I am not the only one looking for answers concerning current problems and ways to incorporate aftermarket parts/products. I'm open to any suggestions for and or questions about my Lincoln.

Welcome, is that St Cloud MN you are refering too?

Members online

No members online now.
Back