new member with ??????'s

StealthLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is dave. I recently purchased a Black 03 LS V8 and I was wondering if anyone can give me any info on the Sct Xcal 2 scanner. I used to own an Taurus SHO and upgraded to the LS. My LS has way more power and i'm pleased with the performance, however, the trans doesn't provide a whole lot of low end torque. I was wondering if the Sct 2 will solve that problem for me along with giving me a little extra HP to my LS?

Quik LS said:
do a search on the SCT flasher - many threads -> http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=27874&postcount=8

I talk about the XCal1 but the XCal2 is a better unit - the tunes are the same.

the best I got was 22rwhp with a mbt tune.

I am daily driving with a 19rwhp and improved shift points with increased shift firmness.

Thats sick, your car is sweeeeeeeeeeeet. I amazed at how much you have done many props to you Mr. QuikLS.

-Scott-

StealthLS I advise you upgrade your air intake setup and exhaust before buying a SCT XCal2, this will maxuimize your performance with this unit. Good luck!

www.steeda.ca has SCT XCal2s also!

-Scott-

Cool! Thanks! However the only place i've found that sells an aftermarket exhaust for an 03 and newer LS V8 is Billy Boat www.spmotorsports.com. The best intake i've seen so far is the KKM. If you have any other suggestions let me know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back