New Member from NC

*Maverick*

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I just registered here, but I've been familiar with this site for quite a while now; I just haven't really been into the Mark VIII scene in a couple years. I had (still have it actually- don't have the heart to part it out or send it to the junkyard) a 1993 black on black Mark VIII that I LOVED until a deer and I crossed paths one night. I've owned Lincolns since 2001 (bought a '72 Mark IV when I was 15), and owned Mark VIII's since 2004.

Some of you from FordvsChevy.com may remember me from a couple years ago. Like I said, I haven't been very active in the Mark VIII online community in a while, but I'm wanting to find another 93-95 (OBD-I) Mark VIII soon, and I've been doing research on a few things, and every time I google something about Mark VIII's, I end up back here (and getting some very good info, I might add). So I figured I may as well quit being a lurker and join LvC. I hope to meet some cool people, get some advice, and hopefully help answer some other members' questions from time to time.

Members online

Back