NEW Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System has revolutionized detailing!

Detailed Image

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
20110216_r1.jpg

BRAND NEW Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System has revolutionized detailing!
This unique system is using brand new technology with a microfiber buffing pad and new polishes specifically built to optimize the new kind of microfiber pads when used with a DA Buffer (Dual Action i.e. Porter Cable 7424XP Random Orbital Buffer) . The results are nothing short of stunning! Meguiar's even states in their ad..."Revolutionizing paint defect removal and surface finishing with No Swirls..GUARANTEED"!

Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction Compound
The Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction Compound combined with the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Cutting Disc Buffing Pad can remove moderate to heavy swirls in ONE STEP with a Porter Cable 7424XP Random Orbital Buffer. Check out the before and after pictures of this 1992 Red Ferrari 512 TR.

BEFORE
5439290912_18eae82079_b.jpg

AFTER
5438684623_c697babb12_b.jpg

Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Wax
Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Wax can be used after the Correction Compound to further polish and protect the paint. The Finishing Wax is actually more of an AIO product because it contains both a polish and a wax in one bottle. Use this step after the Correction Compound or use it by itself for a one step process. It can noticeably remove swirls while leaving a coating of protection behind. For best results make sure you are using it with the new Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad.

MUST READ!Ask a Pro Blog Meguiar's Articles
The results from these new products is truly outstanding, however the application method is just slightly different than most polishes so using the proper techniques is critical. To better understand the application process and to view the amazing results we highly recommend you check out the articles from our Ask a Pro Blog. Several expert professional detailers, who write for our blog, were privileged to be amongst a few elite detailers who tested this system with Meguiar's development team. They have used these products extensively to help ensure the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System would be exceptional.

Product Review: DA Microfiber Correction System by Todd Cooperider

Product Review: Meguiar’s DA Microfiber Polishing System with Video by Chad Raskovich

Product Review: Meguiar’s Microfiber DA Pads and Polishes by Greg Nichols

Product Review: Meguiar’s DA Microfiber Pads and Polishes by Ivan Rajic

Pre-Order Sale
These products are brand new and they are being shipped out to us very shortly. If you want to ensure you get one of the very first bottles/pads we recommend taking advantage of our pre-order sale. We expect the products to be in stock on 2/22 so we'll ship out your entire order on this day. If you purchase any of the New Meguiar's products during our pre-order sale we will include 3x FREE DI Microfiber All Purpose Towels when you use the coupon code NewMegs.

All New Meguiar's Products:
D300 DA Microfiber Correction Compound 16oz, 32oz and 128oz
DA Microfiber Cutting Disc 5" and 6" (2 pack)
D301 DA Microfiber Finishing Wax 16oz, 32oz and 128oz
DA Microfiber Finishing Disc 5" and 6" (2 pack)
Meguiar’s 5" DA Backing Plate
Meguiar’s 6" DA Backing Plate
5" DA Microfiber Correction System Starter Kit
6" DA Microfiber Correction System Starter Kit

If you have any questions about these products or any part of your detailing process please let me know!

Greg @ DI

Looks very interesting. How are the results compared to their current M105/M205 lineup? It seems a bit limited with only two types of pad; is it the same amount of effort and time as a traditional PC correction?

Looks very interesting. How are the results compared to their current M105/M205 lineup? It seems a bit limited with only two types of pad; is it the same amount of effort and time as a traditional PC correction?

Using just the Correction Compound and Microfiber Cutting Disc you can get comparable results in just one step. This product has outstanding cutting power and finishes down great as well. Therefore you can get similar results in a one step process, so it should save you a ton of time. If you want a detailed review of the products and how to use them check out this link - http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-Pro/meguiars-da-microfiber-polishing-system/

Using just the Correction Compound and Microfiber Cutting Disc you can get comparable results in just one step. This product has outstanding cutting power and finishes down great as well. Therefore you can get similar results in a one step process, so it should save you a ton of time. If you want a detailed review of the products and how to use them check out this link - http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-Pro/meguiars-da-microfiber-polishing-system/

That looks very promising, and the ability to clean them off with compressed air would make the whole process move pretty well. What size containers are the products in the kit?

16oz bottles in the kits with the awesome new tops from Megs.

Greg @ DI

I notice the caps, they look like something that would be used on puffy paint. What makes them better than the flip-caps I am accustom to? For the majority of us that already have a PC, we also already have the backing plate to go with it. For the price of the kit we could get the pads and compound separately, while getting the 32oz containers instead for the same price?

I notice the caps, they look like something that would be used on puffy paint. What makes them better than the flip-caps I am accustom to? For the majority of us that already have a PC, we also already have the backing plate to go with it. For the price of the kit we could get the pads and compound separately, while getting the 32oz containers instead for the same price?

I haven't got to use the new tops but the video I saw was impressive. It has a more accurate pour and the top never runs over or gets messy. You also don't need to flip it open and closed all the time. We're going to carry just these empty bottles soon, that's how cool I think they are.

It certainly may be a better value to some to get individual items. The only thing is Meguiar's and several of the expert detailers who tested out the product swear the shorter hook and loop backing plate from Megs makes a big difference versus the longer hook and loop that LC makes.

Also, the article was on single-stage paint...how is this going to react to something with a harder base/clear coat? How much pressure is being used, since he mentions "more" than is typical. I use the one rotation per second rule of thumb with a mark on the backing plate, what would one use for the microfiber?

Also, the article was on single-stage paint...how is this going to react to something with a harder base/clear coat? How much pressure is being used, since he mentions "more" than is typical. I use the one rotation per second rule of thumb with a mark on the backing plate, what would one use for the microfiber?

Are you referring to the article or the video? I would go back and check out all four articles (see above) because I know there are some traditional clear coats in them that you can get some more details about it. I've also seen and read tons of Meguiar's articles with traditional clear coats so I'm extremely confident it's going to work well on them. Typically they recommend about light to medium pressure, but if you want extra cutting power apply medium to firm pressure. I personally just mark my backing plate with a black marker or a tiny piece of tape so you don't have to mark each pad.

Members online

Back