New Mark VIII owner

D Hook

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Recently brought home a '98 LSC and sure love this car! A nice change from the Mustang Covertible that I was driving. Wife loves it too and we plan on keeping it for some time. We had an '89 T-bird quite a few years ago that we both liked but she moved on to SUV's and I moved to the Mustang and we both like the Mark because it's right in between the two size wise and has a decent trunk. Mustang is a GT auto 5.0 convertible with only 46,800 miles on it. FOR SALE! I've only put 30k on it in the last 5 years and at that rate, the Mark will last me for some time, I hope. I'd like to pick up another but the wife is pretty sure something has to go before that could happen!

Just turned over 80K on the way back to Omaha but you'd never know it. Took it in to the local dealer and had the trans flush done yesterday and the tech gave a big grin and thumbs up when we got it up on the hoist. Everything looked good from below except a small transmission tail seal leak. Also needs a dreaded blend door repair but I think I can handle that myself. Everything appears to have been well-maintained.

Looking forward to investigating the knowledge base on this board!

WELCOME TO LVC!! :W :biggrin: you will find this site very useful when ever u have questions or need some advice! Enjoy it :cool:

Welcome to LVC.

Alot of people who know what they are doing with the VIII. And alot of just plain good people here.

Mike

Members online

Back