New Cobra stuff

stang99x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I got tired of waiting around for geno to get 100 orders (cause it takes forever if it will even happen this time, plus they kinda wore out on the navigator like faded badly) So I said the hell with it, I'll come up with something else. I stopped by mustangs unlimited

The first thing, the center caps, these aren't lms related, they just kinda happened off the hip
cobrawheel.gif

This is a 99svt side badge, not sure if I like it or not, got both sides and they are directional
cobraemblem.gif

I also made up some crap with the front emblem, trying to work out the kinks but I got it basically mated up. Now to define it better and set it back, also from a 99svt
cobragrill-1.gif

All works in progress, but the emblems were relatively cheap. Side badge pair was only like 31 bucks, front was like 21. The center caps, well my asz still hurts from the reaming I took on those

Looks good. You had our uncoated first run of CobraStars, all versions after were coated including the L&R sets. If we do them again they WILL be coated.

The rims are HOT.

hey stang,cant the base for the lincoln badge on your grille be removed?cobras have double face tape correct?if you need something wider to get adhesion from your tape then why not remove linc badge base,then use something simialr to the thickness of your grille inserts off something junk,cut and remove them and cut them to size and using a strong bonding agent bond 1 by 1 to the center insert of your grille cutting them to size as you go to keep hidden behind the cobra.i dunno its friday and im on my 5th beer just thinkin man!

Looks good. You had our uncoated first run of CobraStars, all versions after were coated including the L&R sets. If we do them again they WILL be coated.

The rims are HOT.

I'd be interested in a coated set to get the emblem off the trunk. I want it all cobra or cobrastar, no straight lincoln stuff

hey stang,cant the base for the lincoln badge on your grille be removed?cobras have double face tape correct?if you need something wider to get adhesion from your tape then why not remove linc badge base,then use something simialr to the thickness of your grille inserts off something junk,cut and remove them and cut them to size and using a strong bonding agent bond 1 by 1 to the center insert of your grille cutting them to size as you go to keep hidden behind the cobra.i dunno its friday and im on my 5th beer just thinkin man!

I did just remove it, but the cobra emblem was slightly smaller in length, wider in width. I didn't wanna cut to much off the grill so this was the best i could do in the 20 minutes I worked on it. I cut the lower mount off cause it looked funny with a big chrome piece just misc stuck there. I;'ll modify and find a way to make it look right

Awesome! Just Make Sure You Have Enough Area To Get A Secure Fit With The Snake Or He Might Just Crawl Away!

Members online

Back