New Car

Chuck_Duce

LVC Member
Reaction score
I've posted here before, but not often enough (which will change due to internet getting turned back on) just thought I'd share my new car since I didn't get a chance to show my retired Mark VIII. Which was a 1995 Charcoal Grey, which I wrecked on the highway. The new one is a 1998 Ivory Pearl LSC. I bought it for 2 grand which was a steal 3months after I wrecked the 95. Since the purchase I've tinted the windows, converted to springs, and in the next month plan on getting the exhaust done. Here are just a couple of pics. With more to come soon, the bottm pic is with my buddy's LS V8.

Mark VIII.jpg

mark ate.jpg

Thanks guys. I miss my 95, but love the 98 even more. My girlfriend says I love my car more than her, haven't denied it yet:shifty:

She is an absolute beauty and the price is killer. Dont even care the snakes are on backwards. I would happily pay $2000 for that car.

She is an absolute beauty and the price is killer. Dont even care the snakes are on backwards. I would happily pay $2000 for that car.

Thanks Laser! I've read your previous threads and know that you also had the borlas, are they a good buy?

Also Lol I know the snakes are on backwards the guy I bought it from put em on. I just bought the cobrastar decals from geno, I wish he still made the emblems depending on how they look I may swap em out

Best muffler in my opinion. Not nearly as loud as Flowmasters or Magnaflows but they have a deep solid tone and dont pop. At higher RPMs they have a great German kind of scream too. For $90 each you cant go wrong. :)

Search "LaserSVT Dyno run" on youtube and you will hear it from several differnt cameras. The high res one has the most accurate sound. The one marked last dyno run was with a magnaflow x pipe and the car was much louder in that run.

Also Lol I know the snakes are on backwards the guy I bought it from put em on. I just bought the cobrastar decals from geno, I wish he still made the emblems depending on how they look I may swap em out

I'd just take them off, re-apply some double sided tape to the back and put them on the correct sides. That's if you even like them.

Best muffler in my opinion. Not nearly as loud as Flowmasters or Magnaflows but they have a deep solid tone and dont pop. At higher RPMs they have a great German kind of scream too. For $90 each you cant go wrong. :)

Search "LaserSVT Dyno run" on youtube and you will hear it from several differnt cameras. The high res one has the most accurate sound. The one marked last dyno run was with a magnaflow x pipe and the car was much louder in that run.

Are dynomax race bullets louder than flowmasters and magnaflows? I want to change my mufflers from flow 40s to something more aggressive.

Sorry forgot to mention miles. It just rolled 172k, definitely wasn't scared of miles. The car was well taken care of everything works as it should including neon hid's and even working cupholder arms. Also forgot to say I put a Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD, with two Orion Cobalt 12's and Orion Cobalt Amp in it. Interior pics to come. Thanks for all the compliments!

Sapperfires Exhaust - YouTube

That's my old 93 with true dual, x-pipe and "Raven" Flow 40s. I love the way this exhaust sounds, it's on my current white 93

My 98 LSC has all the cats and resonator with Magnaflow Bullets, it's a lot louder, but I like the nice gurgle of the Ravens more I think

He does sound different, he sounds different than you, and me, and pretty much everyone else

Does your buddy think his LS is fast and looks like an american BMW? Nice mark BTW.

He went from a 95 Cutlass supreme Convertible. Wasn't even thinking of buying a car. Until I showed em' my new mark. Then he was hooked, I helped him look at a few but he kept saying they weren't as clean as mine. So he stopped looking, but officially wanted a Lincoln. Then came across the LS and actually bought it because he thought it looked like a BMW. And yea he's already got 3 tickets since he bought it Lol.

He also still has a eye out for a clean Mark VIII :D

That sounds good sapp. Magnaflow bullets would be the mufflers to get if i want loud?

Members online

No members online now.
Back