New 18" Rims (I Think!)

Dom

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey All,
After spending hours at the local tire warehouse and not finding a suitable 18" rim to fit my LS... I finally found these online and think they are the ones.

http://www.performanceplustire.com/imagesProducts3/2468.jpg
(You may have to type this in, all the websites aren't letting me cut and paste)

They are the Exodus from Verde in Black. I have an '02 LS V8 in Black with chrome trim and the chrome 5 star 17" rims. I want to go to a black painted rim and just bump up to 18" and probabaly go with 245/45 17. I'd rather not go lower than 45 seeing I live in Boston! And I figure a 245 width is perfect for that car instead of staying at 235 with the same width rim as original. Every website I've been on that has these rims say they will fit an LS:

Size 18x7.5
Bolt Pattern 5x108
Offset 40
Finish Black/Machined Lip

They basically look like the chrome 5-Stars I have but just black with a nice lip that's not too big so I think they'll look sharp and not too loud. And they're a bargain; relatively speaking. (I needed tires anyway so why not get both!)

What do you all think?

Clean reemz, that's similar to the ones I want.

Verde Exodus with 245/40/18 Nexen N3000s

Check my photo gallery - I have those exact wheels. Performance plus is also extremely good to work with.

PerformancePlusTire

Make sure you call and check availability. I called seven different wheel places online when I Googled "Verde Exodus" and none were available. One even said they were discontinued. I ordered mine from Victoria Tire in California and I'm not so sure I'm going to get them, they charged my credit card immediately, but as of yesterday they hadn't been shipped. It's good someone has had a positive experience with Performance Plus. Keep us posted.

I bought the Verde Kaos from Performance Plus. Great company to work with.

Verde availability

Called Performance Plus @ 888-926-2689. Talked to Tony. He called Verde and was told that the "Exodus" is discontinued in 5 x 108. My tracking Number just came through on my order of the Exodus rim from Victoria Tire. Delivery date is 4/09/08. I'll let you know if they got it right.

Hey Thanx NicksGTR
I've been dealing with Town Fair Tire and they're having a hard time tracking down the rims so let me know what happens. I may just have to order them through Victoria like you. They have a great selection.

I bought the Verde Kaos from Performance Plus. Great company to work with.

Is that the wheels you have? I was actually looking at those recently in chrome. Do you have any other pictures besides the ones in your photo gallery?

Hey Thanx NicksGTR
I've been dealing with Town Fair Tire and they're having a hard time tracking down the rims so let me know what happens. I may just have to order them through Victoria like you. They have a great selection.

Got the Verde Exodus today, Wednesday, and they look great IMO. One thing I noticed immediately was the box said 5 x 114.3, not so good at first glance, but when I opened the boxes, I noticed they had been re-drilled to 5 x 108. I slipped one of the wheels onto the front of the LS and they fit fine.

I called Danny, the salesman, and he said they CNC the wheels in house. Pretty cool since they didn't charge for the service. $140 dollars a wheel got me the correct bolt pattern, a complete set of lug nuts and the hub centric rings. Danny said they can re drill most of the wheels in their selection (Victoriatire.com), but they do not have any more of the black Exodus in 18 x 7.5. They have plenty of the Exodus in chrome, though. If you see a wheel your interested in call Victoria Tire at 323-583-3229. Danny's extension is 601.

DSCF0210.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back