neon.

02LS8Lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Guys my neon was working great until yesterday. It wont light up anymore. It doesnt have any condensation nor mold inside....does anyone know what happened to it? Im thinking the ballast.

Fuse? I think if the ballast goes you may get a brief flash of light then it dims. I forget. Try having someone hit the brakes with you outside to look. The neon itself should never go bad (well maybe in 50 years).

I think ballasts can still be had new from "glitch"??

i have a low mile perfect working factory ballast for sale on ebay right now, the neon worked fine but the housing looks horrible, so i trashed the light and kept the ballast.

lol i dont know its on ebay!!! whatever it brings!!! go look under seller mopar68gtx i think it already has bids on it, ends tomorrow night.

the glitch ballast works great. The instructions are easy to understand. It was 95 dollars shipped. Took me about 30 mins to install. Ive had it for 4 months, no problem yet.
the ballast also comes with instructions on how to make drain holes so you wont have problems from moisture shorting out your ballast.

If you are getting power to that light plug, and the ground is still connected than the ballast is bad...

Members online

No members online now.
Back