Need Your Pictures for Project/ possible cover idea.

T-Money

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm working on a little project that and after discussing it with a few others, if it turns out well it may be a possibility for the cover if the group likes it.

I'm making a collage, not of LS's but of the tiny parts and pieces of the LS that represent LINCOLN.

I don't know how many people will participate so I'm asking for 2-3 pictures from everyone. The more people the better so we can have different interior colors represented and different paint colors/ wheels also represented.

I will post some examples of the types of photos i'm looking for. They must be up close, i do not want to see the whole car, not even a whole body panel for that matter. I want pictures of anywhere you see a "lincoln star emblem", or the phrase "lincoln" "ls v8" "LS" or of the engine cover. Some examples are: The grille, the rear plate surround, a shot up close of a wheel (showing the whole wheel but not the fender, and its ok if its an aftermarket wheel as long as it has a lincoln center cap), Steering wheel, Door sill where it says lincoln, Nav screen when it first lights up and says LINCOLN, the rear of the car up close pics of the right or left side where it says LINCOLN or LS or LS V8, Belt line trim on front fender that says LS, floor mats.

The following are some examples, and these will not be used, they are just quick pics i found.

These are examples of what i need, Again i just need 2-3 pictures from everyone of one of these parts of their car up close.

image_zps99f295e9.jpg

Post the pictures here, or you can PM them to me.. If you want to submit them, try to do so in the next two weeks..

Thanks all.

Sure.. good idea

sorry couldn't pick 2-3...

Thanks but only your first picture will work. Did you read this thread?, or did you just see I need your pictures and posted away. Lol just saying I specifically mentioned I did not want to see the whole car in the pic, let alone 6 ls's in one photo. I need close up pictures of anything on your car that is an emblem. Basically look at the pictures i posted as examples. Find those parts on your car, get up close to them, take the picture and submit here lol.

Someone put up a picture of a broken coil, t-stat housing, sway bar bushing, and cracked degas bottle.

^^^ Too funny :D

I think this "picture collage" is a great idea. The LS is understated elegance. To highlight the more subtle features and lines of this vehicle is to really speak to a design that has aged well IMHO.

^^^ Too funny :D

I think this "picture collage" is a great idea. The LS is understated elegance. To highlight the more subtle features and lines of this vehicle is to really speak to a design that has aged well IMHO.

Back in the early 60's dealers were giving these out for taking a test drive. My dad got one for each of us kids and I have the only one left! It's actually a ceramic bank.

Back in the early 60's dealers were giving these out for taking a test drive. My dad got one for each of us kids and I have the only one left! It's actually a ceramic bank.

Do you use it for saving for more coils? ;)

Great idea. I will post some maybe tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.
Back