need wiring diagram for mirrors

Bermuda

LVC Member
Reaction score
I really need the mirror wiring diagram for a 95 (driver and pass) , I'm installing Gen 2 (97) mirrors. I've searched and havent found anything.

thanks in advance for any help

I'm doin the same project. I am goin to post some schematics and try to color code them for easier reading and to help others that might not be as good at wiring.

This is the electrical wiring for exterior lighting on 93-96 Mark VIII's. I tried to color code best I could. I have more diagrams to color code and upload, stay subscribed to this thread and I should have them all up soon. I am working to get more of the 97-98 Diagrams but it is really hard to find. If anyone can help add this info I'm sure all of us GEN 1 owners would be vary appreciative. Thank you. I hope the diagrams I upload will help everyone out.

1994lincolnmarkviiiexte.jpg
By rezmax at 2010-10-12[/IMG]

Last edited:
Here is the 1993-96 Lincoln Mark VIII Electrochromic Mirror Wiring Diagram that shows wires for the heater in the driver side mirror.

199396lincolnmarkviiiel.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Here is the most helpful of them for finding out the wiring on the GEN 1 model. Next, we still need diagrams for the GEN 2 model. Still need to know which wires are for the puddle lamp and which are for the LED Turn signal. But ultimately which wires are going to adapt to the GEN 1 harness for motor control. From what I read others post, the puddle lamp light can be tapped into the Keyhold light which is already in the door. Now, to run the turn signals, I was thinking the best place to tap from would be in the steering column where the Multi-Function Switch should be. There is a LT GRN/WHT pin [J] and a WHT/ LT BLU pin [F] on the Multi-Function Switch. LT GRN/WHT is for Left Turns and the WHT/LT BLU is for Right turns. I think the is the best place to tap from but someone let me know if there would be a better place. Thanks.

199396lincolnmarkviiiel.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

i know if its off topic, but anybody ever thought of soldering brighter leds into the gen 2 mirror turn signals?

I'm doin the same project. I am goin to post some schematics and try to color code them for easier reading and to help others that might not be as good at wiring.

Do you still have these schematics? Please upload them if you do

Came across these.... Schematics for the Lincoln Mark VIII 1997-1998 mirrors

18952568_10209421752085799_8560285074094501221_n.jpg

19030751_10209421750845768_562279155501575226_n.jpg

Members online

Back