need to buy tires

weezyls03

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I bought my sentas but now I need some tires. I've been reading on them a little and I've seen that ppl can run up to 275's in the back. what do a few folks run on here just out of curiousity? if possible, i'd like to run 255/35/20 front and 275/35/20 in the back if possible meaning no rubbing at all. if I have to shave a little off the wheel well, it shouldn't be a problem. thanks!!:D

really don't know. I could run as wide as I can get all around. I've got some ideas about tires but don't wanna run and buy just yet. some more research and they'll be on before I pick my car up

are you lowered? or planning on it? 275s on sentas on a lowered LS will very likely rub. With 255s you would rub on wheel lock. Again this is on a lowered LS.

Stick with 245/35s

No problem. The 275s you saw were probably on a Jag. Too bad we don't have that much clearance.

And when is that beauty going to be ready huh?! All these mods and haven't seen a single picture lol

it's actually in the shop being carefully taken apart by my good friends and my uncle. it was hit before I bought it and the paint is a 2 tone silver right now eeww. they are repainting it the right color with the spoiler to be put on before I come home. only 2 more months in Afghanistan and i'll be back ready to rip around once again. I'm saving for my tires now then i'll be looking for springs as soon as I get the tires bought. if the wife found out about me buying any of this for the car, i'd be sleeping outside! haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back