Need Op Manual for Sirius Satellite Radio installed in 06 Navigator

T

thesorbs

We recently had the Sirius Satellite Radio installed as part of the GPS/Audio system in our 2006 Lincoln Navigator. It did not come with an Operations Manual and we have not been able to have one provided by our dealer or by Lincoln themselves.

Does anyone have one - or know where I can get one? We have all owners manuals and other operation manuals, but the Sirius Satellite is not working and we need something that is a step by step through this component.

Crazy that it is an option provided by Lincoln, and they don't have a manual for it.

Thanks for your help!:)

I was wondering if you could tell me what it cost for you to install your satellite radio. I was quoted $650 which I think is crazy since my Navigator comes satellite ready. :confused:

I believe I paid about 400 to have mine installed. I don't have an operation manual either though, but it seems to be pretty intuitive.

ebay

ebay has the full kits that anyone can install for 279.00 or around 300.00 with shipping...that's the least expensive..if you know anything about electronics or 12v car stereo systems and installing you should be ok...it's just plug and play.

Members online

No members online now.
Back