Need Help ! ! ! Lock Code !

Sonny Day Out

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
All,

I need help finding the Door Lock Code ! The Code has been removed from the owner's manual , the trunk hinge , and at the air suspension cut off switch ! Former owner says that the Code was in owner's manual when traded ! The remote and extra key were lost after trade in also !

Thank You,
Sonny

Go to the dealership and give them the vin # and they can give you the code. You may have to show proof of ownership like your name on an insurance card with the Vin.

I just had to locate this for my truck. There is a small box up under the dash behind the fusebox. I forget if its blue or black but it has a small label on it with the 5 digit code being the largest printed number on it. Gonna have to fold yourself under the dash to see it.

On the marks, look beside the air ride switch in the trunk. You will have to peel the trunk liner back, and you will see the RKE module. There is a label on it with a 5 digit number. That's the permanent code. It can be changed if you are good with soldering.

See this link for directions. It's a pretty good writeup

On a gen 2 its on the DDM it is located behind the Driver's door panel top right as you look at the door from the inside

On a gen 2 its on the DDM it is located behind the Driver's door panel top right as you look at the door from the inside

If you cant find it anywhere else, as i couldnt on mine, look on the the drivers side door panel.

All,

I removed the Trim Panel and the number was still on the module ! Then I realized that the number was on the back of the dealers tag ! I thought that it was the dealers stock number !

Thanks All,
Sonny

Members online

No members online now.
Back