Need Advice

droobie

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting a Mark VIII LSC with moon roof. Found a 93 Lincoln Mark VIII with moon roof. Looks to be straight no wrecks with 113,000 miles. Suposeidly the front air ride bags were replaced. Paint is decent. Interior is in good condition with a factory corded Lincoln phone in the center console. Problems noticed during test drive were : the anti-lock brake light stayed illuminated, the traction control indicator was in off position and could not be changed, the overdrive switch seemed to control the transmission but only once illuminated on the dash, noticed a loose piece of trim between moon roof and the sun shade, pinion seal was leaking as well as rear main seal appeared to be leaking, finally, the stereo had a popping noise while making adjustments to the audio. The sellers want $3500.00. Mechanical issues I can resolve. My concern is with the anit-lock traction control. Is this an indication of a pending computer malfunction? What is the cost estimate to fix the anti-lock and traction control problem???? Should I accquire this car or should I just keep holding out til I fimd my LSC??? :feedback
My intended upgrades are supercharging and HID.

Members online

No members online now.
Back