Need a little help!

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow LVC members, I need some help. I'm trying to put install my OEM HID headlights that I bought off of Ebay on the car. Now the only thing is, I can't find the pigtails that plugs into the headlights anywhere. I currently have 03+ halogens on the car now. I was able to find the pigtails at Rockauto when I put these on. So I figured that they would work on the HIDs. Well wrong, they don't because there are two tabs on the male part that's on the light itself that slides into corresponding grooves on the pigtail. These don't match up. Can anyone with the OEM HIDs when you have a moment check and see if there is a piece of tape with a part number for that pigtail on your car? I would gladly appreciate it. Below is the piece that I'm referring to. These are the ones that I have currently on the car that matches the halogen headlights.

getimage.php.jpg

Last edited:
I think that most just grind the tabs off and use the existing harness.

Wow...Alax saves the day yet again.

I need to remove my headlights to install new high beam bulbs....is there a guide on here somewhere?? I could figure it out on my own but id rather know what to do right away.

Wow...Alax saves the day yet again.

I need to remove my headlights to install new high beam bulbs....is there a guide on here somewhere?? I could figure it out on my own but id rather know what to do right away.

User's manual explains it.

A quick Google search came up with this.

Its very basic. I've removed my headlights more times then I've changed my oil :shifty:

Cable applied (female) connector to mate with your HID connector on the light is Molex p/n 33472-0607. And Molex p/n 33012-2001 can be used for the crimp terminal.

It is the MX150 series 6posn 2 row female connector with polarization B

Enjoy

Last edited:
User's manual explains it.

A quick Google search came up with this.

Its very basic. I've removed my headlights more times then I've changed my oil :shifty:

LOL...i knew i was gonna get grilled over this question but yeah i see it now thanks.

I like how the users manual says the HID bulbs are not user replaceable.

LOL...i knew i was gonna get grilled over this question but yeah i see it now thanks.

I like how the users manual says the HID bulbs are not user replaceable.

That threw me off big time in my earlier day!

I think it was just a safety thing so people wouldn't try messing with them since the ballast are high voltage and things along those lines. It the same as changin any other bulb except you dont just twist to take the bulb off.

Members online

No members online now.
Back