NE1 Got a boat for sale?

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im looking for a new/used boat for our lake house in the poconos. We got some old 70's like 17' r' with a 115hp merc outboard on the back. I was wondering if anyone had a boat for sale in the tristate area (and DE/MD/VA, and delmarva) with similar specs, motor is not a big issue. Im planning on getting a 225hp for it, so no bother. If you or anyone you know is selling a boat please gimme a heads up. Im a car guy, so i dont know about the pricing for boats, but im good with anything that moves. I refurbished the one we got now, so condition of interior isnt realy a main consern. So, im not sure what a good price would be for somthing of that nature. Just plowing the fields for clues right now.

MrWilson said:
Im looking for a new/used boat for our lake house in the poconos. We got some old 70's like 17' r' with a 115hp merc outboard on the back. I was wondering if anyone had a boat for sale in the tristate area (and DE/MD/VA, and delmarva) with similar specs, motor is not a big issue. Im planning on getting a 225hp for it, so no bother. If you or anyone you know is selling a boat please gimme a heads up. Im a car guy, so i dont know about the pricing for boats, but im good with anything that moves. I refurbished the one we got now, so condition of interior isnt realy a main consern. So, im not sure what a good price would be for somthing of that nature. Just plowing the fields for clues right now.

How bout a 40' Searay w/ twin 350HP diesels?

Members online

Back