My turn

mholhut

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
One of my car in the fall...

lsautumn1.jpg

And the same shot for my buddy's bike...

bikefall.jpg

Both pics look good , when it does get into the fall take some pics and post them. Good photoshop pics. :cool:

Maybe they are real, i was going by the forum they were posted in.

Glad you've noticed :gr_devil:

I'll take the opposite viewpoint on any subject and debate it. That's what's fun.
icon12.gif

Yes, they're photoshopped. I went with the dark shadows because the background image wasn't in full sunlight. I suppose I could lighten and diffuse them a bit, but overall, not too bad ;)

ONEBADMK8 said:
They do look very photoshopped, the shadows look off contrast and too dark and full.

Gee thanks, like none of your images ever look chopped :rolleyes: Could've at least throw a "not bad" in there ;)

mholhut said:
Gee thanks, like none of your images ever look chopped :rolleyes: Could've at least throw a "not bad" in there ;)

You could have taken the backround and done either "curves" or "brightness and contrast". It does look good, both pics do.

raVeneyes said:
The one with the reflection of the tag is hot... I might have to do something like that for a car shoot.

Thanks! That one was half accidental. I wanted a shot looking down the shady side of the car. Took a first shot and noticed the tag on the wal reflecting in the paint when I reviewed the shot. Then took a second shot which was what I posted. Funny how some shots you never plan and just sort of happen like that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back