never really posted... so here you go

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

new5.jpg

new6.jpg

new7.jpg

oh yeah if you loo up my plates I dont live there any more....and I know where you live anyway so you'd be wasting your time....i'll hunt you down

Come on man, do you really expect a bunch of comments on a dirty ass car? :p Take that :q:q:q:q to the car-wash first!

oh yeah if you loo up my plates I dont live there any more....and I know where you live anyway so you'd be wasting your time....i'll hunt you down

you'll hunt me down? Honestly?

nice car e-thug. Who the :q:q:q:q wants to looks up plates? lol

What size are the wheels, some of the pic are skewed and it's hard to tell... the first pic almost looks like 17's? But they fit nicely.

Those are my sponsor stickers. NYPD and AAA. No joke. Anything to try and fend off the police. I've gotten too many tickets. And it looks pretty cool.

you'll hunt me down? Honestly?

nice car e-thug. Who the :q:q:q:q wants to looks up plates? lol

What size are the wheels, some of the pic are skewed and it's hard to tell... the first pic almost looks like 17's? But they fit nicely.

Just a friendly disclaimer. They are 18's. The company that makes them is "golden" I got a good price for them. Cost a grand even with tires brand new about a year and a half ago.

Thats not a bad price at all. The thick spokes against the lip almost makes them look smaller, but they fit well still. It's an odd design but I like it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back