My Newer Ride

De-marko

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I decided to pick up a newer LS, an '02 LSE. This car is in very good shape and the dark charcoal interior still has the new car smell lol. It is a V8 with 85k in miles and everything....for now....still works. Fully loaded with the Alpine in dash player. I'm pretty happy about it!

Now, I just need to sell my '00 Sport. If anyone wants a good LS with just about everything replaced, it will be in the for sale section soon.

I'll get more pics up later.

Picture0427121011_1.jpg

BECAUSE 1st GEN ARE BETTER... "surprised you didn't know that" (in my Chris Farley voice)

If i were buying a newer car i would want to go much more than 2 years newer.

Looks good but why not a gen II?

I like the looks of the Gen I LSE better, especially the ground effects. Overall I like the Gen I headlights, tail lights, smaller rear suround etc better. When the LSE first came out, I saw a black one on the Lincoln show room floor and have always wanted one.

nice find...switching anything over first?

Yes. My cleared headlights plus the corners and grille. The rims and Eibachs are going too.

Very nice purchase. The mileage is very low too. Good find

Yes!
If i were buying a newer car i would want to go much more than 2 years newer.

Sure. I did look at a couple '06's but with wanting another Gen I this was a far as I could go in years of course.

lse1.jpg

lse2.jpg

lse3.jpg

No, it didn't come with it. If it had, I would put it on Ebay; can't say I care for it.

Nice pick up. Your neighbors probably think you're crazy collecting LSes!

Congrats on the new'er ride.
I have always loved the Gen 1 LSEs, espcially in black.

Nice two Ls's! That LSE looks clean!!! Makes me want to buy one as a collectors item sort of thing.

Nice!!! I like Gen 1 the better too. If i were you i would put the springs and spacers with original 2 tone wheels. The OEM wheels look better than the ones that you have and they are probably rarer too.

I really like the grey grill on the LSE. I had been thinking about repainting my grill's center part that color.

Nice!!! I like Gen 1 the better too. If i were you i would put the springs and spacers with original 2 tone wheels. The OEM wheels look better than the ones that you have and they are probably rarer too.

I really like the grey grill on the LSE. I had been thinking about repainting my grill's center part that color.

I think you need to trade me your jag wheels for my two-tones.......;)

Sure. I did look at a couple '06's but with wanting another Gen I this was a far as I could go in years of course.

Yeah i like the GEN I lse styling more but the front bumper and grille from the gen 2.

Members online

No members online now.
Back