my new sub $500 mark lsc

rayner601

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I like this..and was cheap to boot. It needs a trans as the fluid looks like used engine oil and won't go forward but will go in reverse. Even has the octastars although one is missing chunks on the lip of the wheel.
DSCN4828.gif

I know the photo is crappy, it's monsoon season here :mad:

What are your plans for it?

Prob gonna put a trans in it, some other parts and use it as my dd. Will prob sell my other car.

Ill give ya $600 right now. :D

That was the color I wanted real bad but couldnt find. :( Looks nice so far. Hows the interior and lenses and electrical and suspension and engine and rust and dings??

Ill give ya $600 right now. :D

That was the color I wanted real bad but couldnt find. :( Looks nice so far. Hows the interior and lenses and electrical and suspension and engine and rust and dings??

sits laser back down at the coloring book and gives him back his helmet......calm down calm down

millage?

*packs clothes for flight to get car*

Ill drive that fugger in reverse all the way home! :lol:

The interior is dirty as hell, broken cup holder. Suspension is coil converted Arnott, front and rear. NO RUST :) 2 parking lot dings on the pass door and the corner of the rear bumper is caved in. Of course the neon doesn't work, but I have a plan for that. It has everything but heated seats. Now just gotta save up for the trans.

sits laser back down at the coloring book and gives him back his helmet......calm down calm down

millage?
151,??? I looked down the oil fill hole and it looked really clean as did the dipstick. Got some history on it in the glove box. Was sold in Bastrop, LA with 51,000 in early 2002. In 2005, the registration shows 74,000. I might be sittin in the dark for the rest of the month though...spent the light bill money. Oh well, time to start trickin I guess, wait, I'll starve and be in the dark :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back