My new favorite color Mark VIII...

twinbopilot

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
NOT! ;)
Saw this parked in my 'hood and did a double take - grabbed a quick pick with my Blackberry as I shook my head in total disbelief...
4701076770_7851c7c7e9_b.png

the "Mary Kay" Caddies pearl pink were much more subtle than that, you almost couldn't tell it was pink. Although I think I recall seeing somewhere they made a "mary kay" Mark VII

Maybe the girl that drives it is hot... Go back and tell her you know how to work on them.

Someone got to know what is up with these pink marks. Why pink. ? .

i never thought i was gay but when i saw this car i got a little twing going on and i think i like it? now i am going to have to kick out the wife go look for a hot guy and start wearing kaki crap thanks for posting this ! now im a fruit!

now you guys are telling me if your girl drove that you wouldnt think it was even a little bit cool? of course most of you guys dont like it, its PINK!!.

Damn thats sexy. :eek: There used to be an older IROC that was that color pink near here, the owners stole the rims off their own car and set it up as a insurance scam but got caught, stupid fools, lol...
One of the guys I used to know up north had a pretty fast Mustang notch that was hot pink because noone believed he'd paint it that color... so he did... It actually looked quite good, but wasn't quite the same color ;)

Members online

Back