My new baby girl!

Lincoln Luebbe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have really debated on posting a bunch of details about my personal life online. However I feel that it would be wrong for me to try and keep it all to myself also!

My wife and I just had our firstborn on June 30th, 2011. Olivia Grace Luebbe, 8 lbs, 4 oz, 21 inches long and a head full of hair. She is the most amazing thing, I love her more every day. My wife was a real trooper, she went natural (no epideral, no drugs, no nothing...). We are loving being new parents (although the loss of sleep takes a little adjusting:)). Those of you who have children know exactly what I mean!

She is my world.

Thanks guys. She is much more alert now (3 weeks old in 3 days) than she was when we first brought her home, and her facial expressions when she sleeps are priceless.

Congrats ... excellent ... kids better than cars ... enjoy .... Now you need to become a real parent .. got to have the second ... LOL ... Mine, mine, mine .... OK who broke that ... the guilty points at the one who didn't do it.

Kids

...she is my world.

I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face; being happy for you and remembering the births of my two daughters. They're 30 and 23 now, so you understand that, for me, this all happened last week!

Prior to the first birth I was profoundly equivocal about having kids. Yes and no were both perfectly alright. (Havin' kids is SCARY!)

Best of luck to you, and ENJOY!!!

KS

Thanks for the tip Mespock!

And yes, I have to agree Cammerfe having kids was scary to me too. We really wanted to be in better position financially, we waited almost 8 years, but now I feel looking back things were empty without her!

there is never a wrong time for them. i have two when i got married the first time and two as a result of that. enjoy the small size while you can do not tie a brick on her it will just make her head strong. congrates and GOD bless

Members online

No members online now.
Back