My Lincoln Mark VIII 97 Cordovan with new shoes

02LS8Lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I got my rims and tires installed today and let me tell ya the difference in look is by far amazing. The wheels are 17x8 silver Momo Sports. Here are the pics. The car is very dirty but with the cold I havent had a chance to wash her and also she needs to be sensor lowered and I have to paint the calipers, ill be doing this on Thursday.

DSCN1574.jpg

DSCN1575.jpg

DSCN1576.jpg

DSCN1577.jpg

DSCN1578.jpg

DSCN1579.jpg

DSCN1580.jpg

DSCN1581.jpg

DSCN1582.jpg

DSCN1583.jpg

DSCN1584.jpg

DSCN1585.jpg

Looks killer.

Dam I would swear that's a LSC :)

Whats all that green crap on the ground?

SIC! Love it! And what do you meen too cold to wash? You have palm trees so it cant possibly be that cold. When washing my new (to me) 98 the water was freezing to the wheels and left icecles hanging off my bumper! :eek:

Anywho, caliper paint makes a nice difference too. I just finnished painting mine and love them. :wrench

Only suggestion I have is to get the spokes lined up on each wheel. The passenger side is really off. Other than that, after the sensor lowering it will look killer.

Only suggestion I have is to get the spokes lined up on each wheel. The passenger side is really off. Other than that, after the sensor lowering it will look killer.

? Please tell me you are kidding? :lol:

? Please tell me you are kidding? :lol:

It's a pet peeve of mine, I think it makes a car look like someone could not take the time to so something that is so easy.

Also, don't forget to polish those headlight lenses OP:D

Marvin, all I have to say is YEAAAHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are officially back! As soon as you sensor lower that car it will look gorgeous!

It's a pet peeve of mine, I think it makes a car look like someone could not take the time to so something that is so easy.

Dude how many times a week do you lift your car & rotate your wheels to match? I mean, the slightest wet corner could make your tire spin a bit or going over a speed bump on 1 wheel can set it off as well... I mean are you serious about placing all the wheels like that?

Yeah but every time you turn it will change. Ya know, the outside wheel is traveling a farther distance and all? Thats why cars have differentials so that the tail doesnt wag around corners because the wheels are not at the same speed.....

Yeah, when I have rims like that I do keep up with it on a regular basis:D Luckily right now I don't have to worry about it and might be the reason I have not gone with any type of spoke rims. I could become OC about it:lol:

Yeah, when I have rims like that I do keep up with it on a regular basis:D Luckily right now I don't have to worry about it and might be the reason I have not gone with any type of spoke rims. I could become OC about it:lol:

OMG dude, that's a really bad OCD! Never heard of that one. You need to own a SOLID wheel with no spokes! lol. or a 100 spoke wheel so that you can't tell...or will you pull out the measuring tape?

OMG dude, that's a really bad OCD! Never heard of that one. You need to own a SOLID wheel with no spokes! lol. or a 100 spoke wheel so that you can't tell...or will you pull out the measuring tape?

When I had my Mustang I kept the 10 holes for a reason;) I'm not bad enough to need measuring tape, but I want them reasonably close.

Members online

Back