My Ebay LS Does Exist!

lsbit

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I washed the car the other day and realized I had no pictures of the exterior, other than the pics I took of it coming off the truck. The driver had to go through a nasty blizzard to get to Knoxville.

It has a ways to go, but it has come a long way so far! Here's a pic of when I picked it up, and then of one I took the other day. I missed a couple of spots cleaning it too. DOH! I am still working on a web site for it.

offtrailer.jpg

sport1.jpg

lsbit said:
I washed the car the other day and realized I had no pictures of the exterior, other than the pics I took of it coming off the truck. The driver had to go through a nasty blizzard to get to Knoxville.

It has a ways to go, but it has come a long way so far! Here's a pic of when I picked it up, and then of one I took the other day. I missed a couple of spots cleaning it too. DOH! I am still working on a web site for it.

offtrailer.jpg

sport1.jpg

OK!! I'm in Knoxville and I've never seen you! That is the same color as my car and you're gonna love it!

GrayGhost1 said:
OK!! I'm in Knoxville and I've never seen you! That is the same color as my car and you're gonna love it!

I thought I saw you a few months back. I know that you are right next to east town mall. I am out on the west side now, so if you look down I40, I am sitting there going nowhere during rush hour. :)

We need to get together one of these days!

Don

lsbit said:
I wish you would have given me a list of things wrong to go along with it. :) :)

Sorry... I meant it looks exactly like mine.

eL eS said:
what color is that?

The sun was setting so it did give a different hue to it. It is that charcoal gray metallic. I always liked that color and you never see them around. I saw GrayGhost's after I bought my first LS and REALLY liked it after that. What I don't like is that you can see scratches in it easier than I thought, and you really need to keep it clean to look good (I think).

lsbit said:
The sun was setting so it did give a different hue to it. It is that charcoal gray metallic. I always liked that color and you never see them around. I saw GrayGhost's after I bought my first LS and REALLY liked it after that. What I don't like is that you can see scratches in it easier than I thought, and you really need to keep it clean to look good (I think).
It's actually Midnight Grey Metallic (color code TV). The last year for that color was 2002. It was dropped in 2003 for the Charcoal Grey Pearlcoat (color code TC).

You can see all Ford paint codes since 1936 here:

http://autocolorlibrary.com/cgi-bin/search/searchpic.pl?1999-ford-pg02.jpg

Members online

Back