My check book would like to thank all of you on LVC

seekonkholen1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Since starting to frequent LVC, I have done the HD Mach Moch lip, painted the rocker, front bumper surround, rear bumper surround, color matched the grill, painted the lower grill flat black, did the poor mans air box mod for better air, changed the mufflers to flowmaster 40's, added a 12" sub in a custom box with a 1200w Cerwin Vega amp, and the windows are getting 5% tint on Tuesday. This is all in addition to the usual suspects DCCV, addressed the P0420, refinished the headlights, and changed the front wheel speed sensors. Now it appears the rear sensors need to be done because the ABS/Traction control light still comes on. However, I have to admit, I still love the car and I keep looking on here for more ideas.

Ok that's all I really had to say. My wife doesn't want to hear it so I figured I would tell all of you what I have done. :)

So you're thanking LVC because it has saved you money, and then it also gives you ideas to mod your ls, so your waste the saved money on your LS? If so, I would like to do the same :D

LVC saves you money by helping you fix your ls, but then makes you dump all your money back into it, in a good way though, make your LS your own.

^^ Absolutley! I have saved a ton of money on here, because of people like you who know these cars inside and out! I have always been very handy awith cars, but honestly this car scared me a bit because, it seems everything is controlled by some type of computer or sensor. This site has helped me overcome that fear and now I enjoy working on it. Then we have people like you who know how to make these cars look friggen awesome! Let's just say you guys are alll inspirational.

I hope you didn't take my initial post as negative. It was more of an opportunity to brag about what I have done so far. :D

Windows were just finished 5% all around except windshield! What a difference it makes

ls w 05 tint.jpg

Members online

Back