my cars

catmech

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i cant upload my pics because it says that the files are too big. dont know how to make them smaller.

i cant upload my pics because it says that the files are too big. dont know how to make them smaller.

right click, edit, then it will probably pull up paint. Chop/schew the photo.. just type smaller numbers in both spots it will make it smaller....You'll figure it out.

my mustang pics

you guys wanted to see it.

cars 012.jpg

cars 005.jpg

Nice !!!!!!
I like the stang....and your Mark...love them 20 spokes !!!!

You head lights look a little dull.
If the are read this.

thanks ford nut. dont know if i want to go this route or just buy new housings.new housings are very expensive. however im unsure if cleaning the lenses will bring them back to kike new condition. im undecided.

thanks ford nut. dont know if i want to go this route or just buy new housings.new housings are very expensive. however im unsure if cleaning the lenses will bring them back to kike new condition. im undecided.

Wet sanding and polishing the lenses will clean them up great. However, you will still have burnt up chrome inside to deal with. Jamie97lsc can make them nice again for you, if you didn't want to try yourself.

That Mark VIII looks good. Cobra looks ok too, but would look better without that kit on it.

doe you still have the templates for the chrome tape? that is the only thing holding me back from attemting this. dont really have the time to make the templates.

i dont mind putting in the work. ive done every mechanical upgrade to my mustang myself to include the headlight upgrade.

I'm actually in the process of making some pre-cut chrome for another member. Give me a couple of weeks and I can make up a set for you for $20 shipped.

sound good man. that would be right around payday too. it works out perfectly.

Cool, well I'll probably see you in chat before then, so I'll keep you updated on the progress.

dont dig the kit on the cobra (to each there own) but love those wheels, i wanna do a hub swap just for those stock cobra wheels

it looks better in person. it will look a whole lot better with the rims im getting. it will fill the wheel wells out a lot better. i hate that sunk in look it has right now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back