my 66' plymouth sport fury

hotrodlincoln93

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
heres my 66' plymouth sport fury down in wildwood smokin the tires. I wish i had more pics of the many burnouts i did down there, but my friend just sent me this one.

furyburnoutwildwoodNISE.JPG

This is the PERFORMANCE car forum... Jeezus...

HAHALOL anywho

Nice ride man!

yea 383 big block. i consider it a performance car.. big block, sure grip rear, floorshifter, dual exhuast, all stock options too. that your 70 cadillac in the avatar fleet?? my dad had a big ol 70 fleetwood brougham few years ago. monster 472 motor, rode like a babycoach though haha.

Motor Trend tested a '66 Plymouth Sport Fury. It weighed 4,200 lbs, did 0-60 in 9.4 seconds and ran a 17-second 1/4 mile.

Playboy magazine had a list of 1966 car specs. One of them was a '66 Sport Fury with a 440 engine. 0-60 mph in 7 seconds and a top speed of 130 mph.

The Cad in my avatar is my '69 Fleetwood Brougham. Yeah, you're right... the 472 sure is a big engine! Smooth-running though.

Nice ride. My grandmother had a 2 door '69 Fury. When she sold it in 1997, it had 82,000 miles on it. She had bought it brand new. It had the 383 and cold AC. Very cool car.

Members online

Back