My 19's are for sale now.

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is both good and bad. A few months ago I went to get my new tires put on and the tire changing machine damaged the lip on two of my wheels so it looks like curb rash going around the outer 1/8" lip. I do not have the time to send them off to get refinished and I will be parting with my LS after this winter anyway. So Im getting rid of these dirt cheap w/ or w/o the tires.

Make me offers.

With tires I want close to $700 shipped
w/o tires $360 shipped

Shipping alone will be $200 so that is not negotiable. Im not going to lose money on shipping.

Oh my god if I would have only waited!

I love those fondmetal wheels so much.

One wheel is not much to repair if you have a local place guys especially considering that price! I would eat this up if I didn't just buy wheels.

Good luck on the sale!

Man sorry to hear that. That's one of the things I worry about when it's time for me to get new tires is that whoever I take it to know what the hell they are ding and don't mess up the lip of my rims. What are you going to get next after the LS?

pektel you have to buy those!!

That would be cool man.

"They will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine..."

That outer 1/8" lip can be sanded down with the tire off and refinished, just dont have the time to do it. By the time I can get to it, I will be selling the LS.

Hey Pete, if you buy those wheels you better call me and I will come up north so we can do another photo shoot this fall.:rolleyes:

well i also want wheels, i hope i can get them and avoid a bidding war. lol

I thought I would get like 1 response. I have 5 serious buyers now. It will come down to best offer and who takes the total package. All 5 are interested but i still have no offers.

I would expect more than 1. That is the best deal I have seen in a long time!

Those wheels aren't that cheap and I think they are one of the few, especially five spokes, that look like they belong on the LS but yet stand out like a aftermarket set should!

If you decide to give them away for free you can PM me. Other than that, I'm jealous.... good luck with the sale lol.

cool. which 2 wheels is the damage on, fronts or backs or combination? Its hard to tell from the pictures but are a couple of the tires worn quite a bit more than the others?

Members online

No members online now.
Back