Mud flaps

roncoinc

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
There really wasn't a lot of threads i could find,,with most at the ten year old mark with dead links.

I did however manage to find these mentioned in one of the threads.

http://www.amazon.com/RoadSport-640...1289-1-1-1777--3-0&sr=1-1&ymm=2004:lincoln:ls

I always read the most critical reviews and try to separate the stupid ones from the thoughtful ones to get a good idea of the product.

this product seems to be " so-so " quality and fitment but the price is cheap enough i shouldn't worry but with NOS ones not available does anybody have a better suggestion ??

The rear 1/4 is taking a beating on my 1/2 mile long dirt driveway..

MVC-397F.JPG

MVC-397F.JPG

I have a full set of Lincoln logo mudflaps that were a junkyard find on an LS. Never installed them was thinking about doing this for the winter. They are out there. Just need to find them.

M4rk had/has some for sale, check the for sale section or PM him.

I would think the only issue is if it was lse bumper ( ? )

Kid Rock – Hillbilly Stomp,

I'm drunk again
Excuse the hiccup
The redneck originator
Rolling in my pick up
Truck jacked up with the 4 gold shocks
And where i come from
Mud flaps come stock

never seen them one a 1st gen lse... Hite? sound possible?

Anything is possible but if i ever see anyone driving an LSE thru the mud, they will get a good punch in the mouth. The gen1 LSE has no mud flaps and i dont believe they will fit properly.....unless they are custom.

IMO...
I see them helping a little, but not enough to justify (sacrifice looks) putting them on. The rear tire shows so much there, I imagine you'll still get a bit of "spray".

I had the splash guards on my 03, front and rear. They worked great at keeping the car clean while driving over the sprinkler watered streets.

IMO...
I see them helping a little, but not enough to justify (sacrifice looks) putting them on. The rear tire shows so much there, I imagine you'll still get a bit of "spray".

1/2 mile of dirt road i just hope they keep the 1/4 panel from getting sandblasted.

as far as looks they are OEM with Lincoln logo MADE for the LS...

how bad could they look ??

or would the car look better with rusty bare metal back there ?? :)

Kid Rock – Hillbilly Stomp,

I'm drunk again
Excuse the hiccup
The redneck originator
Rolling in my pick up
Truck jacked up with the 4 gold shocks
And where i come from
Mud flaps come stock

They come stock on yer truck dont they ?? :)

was you so bound on the NY thruway today ??

Almost silver tractor,didnt notice the wagon,,looked at it and wondered ??
had nadian plates,ontario.

dont see many with that grill.
dont see a place to put a CB in the LS ??

I've been running dedicated Canada West since mid July, was in NC, SC & Georgia last since before then.

Why would I put a CB in the LS? What's the matter with you, low on meds again?

I've been running dedicated Canada West since mid July, was in NC, SC & Georgia last since before then.

Why would I put a CB in the LS? What's the matter with you, low on meds again?

Tnx for reminding me i need to refill my script :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back