MSRA Back to the 50's

Markviiiedrea

Speed Bump
Reaction score
I know most of you local guys know but just putting it out there again.

Back to the 50's is one of the largest car shows in the US. Takes place in St Paul MN this weekend. On average there is about 12,000 cars all 1964 and older. A very cool experience for anyone who can make it.

For More information please visit www.msra.com

I will be there with my "T".

Going to try and get there.
Not showing anything just tire kicking.

Was planing Sunday but the boss shot that down.
Were do you park the T ?
Are you going all 3 days?

Still can't believe they charge you to show a car....

I'll be there as well w 3 friends. My buddys are bringing a 59 Bel Air and a 64 Austin Healey. I'll have the CE there too, but back at the hotel. This show is a blast. This will be my 3rd year. Last year I drove a 1954 Ford Customline to the show from Madison, WI. I sold it at the fairgrounds. I wish I had a pre 65 car to drive up this year. Driving to the event is 1/2 the fun. Plus having a car in the park is great. You can spend the day cruising around. Too much to do in 3 days. last year had over 13000 cars registered I think.

Also is a blast to park on Snelling and watch the cars go by. I was crusing the Customline last year and almost got blasted by a city bus.....

I will be there all day all tree day except Friday, I'll be leaving around 7 or 8 to go to a work party. But definitely all day Saturday and Sunday.

LSC CE 82, com find me I have a black all stock 14 T..

Ford nut, I'm planning on parking behind the grandstand Friday but no guarantees, there nazis when it comes to saving spots. Most shows these day charge. It was only $30 which makes it worth it because of all the coolers and stuff I can bring in along with an extra body or two. Just let me know when your out there, I'll keep an eye out for you.

I guess that is one way to look at it, bring all your goodies and spend the day.
Consider the gate free a parking charge.

It always kind of chapped my hide... they charge to show a car.

I'm not going, my lot was graded this week so I am in landscape/deck building jail for the summer.
I was trying for Friday now that got shot down.

Enjoy the show Eric.

Sent my registration in today for BTT50s, it's scheduled for June 20th through the 22nd.

Now I just have to finish the T, if anything I'll have my tent set up with plenty of chairs and some refreshing adult beverages. I will have an extra button or two so I can get any one in for free if you want to come hang out.

Members online

Back