moving sucks

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
taking a break waiting for the pussies to all eat because moving is so hard on them, jesus christ! spent all last night after work moving and all day today moving to my new house. i managed to get some computer time because i have to wait for all the poor babies to eat dinner. i know its my family but some people have the wirst :q:q:q:qing work ethic why did i grow up so different? my father told me at christmas how much he loves me and how proud he is how i turned out, that meant so much to me, but it didnt go to my head, i know how i am, and i dont do it for bragging rights, i do it because i have to. i see so many people around just ooze their way though life and i cant imagine how that feels to be a total :q:q:q:qing loser. i wasnt a good kid to my parents when i was young but i changed my ways all by myself and it meant the world for my dad to say it. taking care of the cars, the bills, the rent, the repairs, the moving, saving my marriage when i could have easily walked away, and now i am sitting here waiting because everyone needs a break. WOW!!!!! sorry had to vent a little it seems like i am the only one who puts any effort into this :q:q:q:qing life. see ya when i get the internet switched to the new house!

i just moved out of my shop and residence (same place) sucked balls. 3 non running cars, but load of tools, parts, furniture. 6 hrs of hell

lmao i wish i only had 6 hours worth i am moving out of one 2000 sq foot house into another one and i am the only one who can do the heavy lifting, everyone else is useless! my brother in law was helping me carry a desk and he rolled his ankle stepping down into the front yard and almost dropped the desk. then my father in law couldnt understand why his 32 inch wide desk wont fit into his room with a 29 inch wide door opening. jesus some people are just totally brain dead.

I just moved recently too. I can feel ya on that. We had to make 2 trips with the moving van (2 hours away). We had some really good help on the first load. They even came with me and unloaded the truck, but the second trip was just me and my wife, and she had to take care of the baby the whole time...

So basically, I loaded and unloaded a 24 foot truck by myself that day. No fun...

I agree moving sucks. Sorry you have to move so much you have had no luck in this area.
I just also moved and the help I got was my 70 year old Step dad. He works like a horse. No help from the rest of family excuses excuses blah blah:(
Took me over a month to move between working.
Bought a great house ,it was worth the upgrade.

Good luck Jamie.

Members online

Back