Mossbergman's farewell thread

mossbergman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
well, i know here a few weeks ago i made some noise about selling out, and here i am. It was so hard to leave her there, god damn it was hard. I loved that car with all my heart and soul. I cant believe i actually went through with it. Through the sadness though, i have something to fill the void in my soul. A 'me too' car. with a t5 and a big cam, and heads, and 373s, and.. Still miss my car though. I'll still be around here, as this is the BEST forum I've ever been a part of. You guys truely are the best. I know this wont be my last mark, such great car.. Again you guys are the greatest, thank you all for everything. you guys really helped to enhance the ownership experience. I really cant say enough. I just cant get over the fact that i left the extension of my self on his driveway. At least i know he will love it, and it will sleep in a garage.. aand im rambling. guys just know that you are the greatest, and i wish you all the best

2012-12-13_16-54-08_413_zps25c903ac.jpg

774390_10200322826344252_102440347_o.jpg

It's been great talking with you on here and sharing our interests in the Mark8. Enjoy your new ride Moss. The dark side is always here if you want to come lurking around again. :cool:

BTW, you sure as hell better run 13s now! Ha, just messin' with ya. ;)

I'll be curious to see if your Mark leaves a hole in your heart that can only be filled by another. I cried when I had to sell my first one in 2000 and the void got bigger and bigger until I found one last year.

Best of luck with your Stang and I hope you smoke your friends! Take care, Moss.

Whoa wait a minute you don't have to leave us check in once in a while you still have Mark VIII knowledge and can help others. :cool:

If you want to go fast for cheap its a good choice.

You will miss the Lincoln's ride, style as a D/D.
Have fun with it, looks like a good "me too" car! :p

Nice stang!

and here I'm thinking of going the other way and selling my SVO so I can do more to my Mark... But I've been threatening that for a couple years and it's still here.

dont go far

you are one of the reasons this is a great cite. so dont go to far.

Very sad and happy day all at once.
I do miss the fun of driving my fox mustang but i think
I may die without a mark viii.

Nice stang, I always liked fox bodies ever since my dad had an 87 GT when I was a kid, is that a true 93 cobra or a clone?

Cool. I like the look of a clean mustang... just glad I don't have to ride in one
My brother used to have one like that, thing sounded so awesome, rode so horrible

That is a clean foxbody stang. If it was a notch I would be jelous!
Good luck with the new ride, no reason you can't stick around.

Congrats on the stang. Just try to come back from time to time to upload some progress pics. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back