Might Have to sell the ls.

Onefreshls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im sad to say but i may have to sell my ls. i know i talked about it before but that was just to see if i wanted to get something new. But now something has come up with my family and it just might have to go. I have had this car from 06 and its never been in the rain or the snow. i don't even drive her unless it's beautiful out. last year i only put 2200 miles on it. But i know this if i have to get ride of her i either want a mark Lt truck or im thinking about a 98 mark 8 lsc. so if you guys think it could sell what do you guys think i could get for it.

09fc3ded.jpg

de23840c.jpg

ac5cd381-1.jpg

not sure in your area but here

10K-12K private
8k-10k trade in Depending on miles...

Sorry you gotta sell, hope it all works out for ya.... Its just a car, u can always buy another down the road

In fact, sell it to me for 4K and i'll promise :shifty: i'll sell it back when your ready
***all sales final, I will not be selling you back anything...ha

^ yep....That car is definitely worth $14,000. I have seen it in person.

Matt, why da hell would you downgrade to a mark viii for?

I'd say 14500-15500 if it has nav.thx.heated rear seats.sunroof.back up assist.hids.
I know u only have 45-46 miles on it.

I doubt you'll be finding a buyer on here since everyone likes a good deal. But if you put it in your local paper and on autotrader/cars.com you'll find someone who will take it. Best thing is to take it somewhere and park it with a forsale sign. Then someone will see it and fall in love (and possibly know nothing about the car) and pay what your asking for it because they've never seen such a clean hot car.

I have all the options I listed and 46k and in a month or two ill be selling and I seriously think I'm going to park it in a lot on a busy street and price it at 16800. And My bottom line would be 15. But I believe around my area someone will pay 16 easily.

Just my opinion. Btw my car was priced higher back in November when I bought it because it was the only black on black 06 with all the options and under 50k miles listed online.
Its a very desirable color combo and hard to find with low miles these days. Don't sell it to cheap. Someone local will pay. But no one on here will.

Good luck.

not sure in your area but here

10K-12K private
8k-10k trade in Depending on miles...

Sorry you gotta sell, hope it all works out for ya.... Its just a car, u can always buy another down the road

In fact, sell it to me for 4K and i'll promise :shifty: i'll sell it back when your ready
***all sales final, I will not be selling you back anything...ha

good laugh to start my work day (heaven knows i need it to make it through the day at that place)

yea the car has 45k its has everything but rear heated seats. i put new tire's on it with only about 2800 miles on them its lowered and still have factory springs and i detailed the :q:q:q:q out of it. Also i put royal purple in the hole car trany rear power steering motor. i just spent like 500 in fluids lol im sick but its what ever.

05 ls8 your question y i would get a mark 8. thats bc i love the car and if i get one i want it to be faster then jeffs lol.. jk i just love the car. or a navigator or aviator or mark LT

yea the car has 45k its has everything but rear heated seats. i put new tire's on it with only about 2800 miles on them its lowered and still have factory springs and i detailed the :q:q:q:q out of it. Also i put royal purple in the hole car trany rear power steering motor. i just spent like 500 in fluids lol im sick but its what ever.

05 ls8 your question y i would get a mark 8. thats bc i love the car and if i get one i want it to be faster then jeffs lol.. jk i just love the car. or a navigator or aviator or mark LT

well hope it all works out for ya.... And if you get the mark h8... i mean 8... make sure its black again. then you wont have to look at it at night...:D

i dont mean to be nasty but how does one person offer 12k for my car when i see worse :q:q:q:q out there for the same price. my car has never even seen snow or rain. every fluid in the car is royal purple. brakes tire's new lowering kit has 2500 miles on it.

12K is actually is actually a reasonable offer....i mean i paid around that in august of 2010 for mine with 63K.

But i would still want more as well. Its 6 years old now though.

Man man man. Your not looking for someone on here to buy. Craigslist, auto trader, cars.com, paper, for sale sign Parked in a parking lot.... No one on here will pay a realistic price. I still say you'll not have a problem getting 14,500/15. But list it above that cuzthey will negotiate.

12k is an insult.

One fresh ls! Clean out your inbox I have a pm to send you but it says your full up over there haha.

sorry guys i cleaned out the pm box t money yea i cant sell it here everyone is offering me 9k to 12 its like a slap in my face

Im in no way saying your car is not worth more.... Its by far the one of the cleanest, nicest , well maintained LS out there... BUT, that only matters to us... When selling, most people shopping around dont care / dont believe if its never been in the snow or rain, or what oil was used... Again, its awesome you've maintained it so well, but someone looking for a under 20K, DD, although will like all that being done... will still go for the cheaper option.. and again, thats the KC area... might go for more somewhere else. If you can afford to wait for it to sell, than deff go for more... Your value and Street value rarely match.... Still an awesome car buddy

thanks its has nothing to do with me affording it its been paid off from the day i got it but something has come up with family and i might not be able to keep her. if i was i would and enjoy it bc i love it never gave me one problem ever. car is perfect

i dont mean to be nasty but how does one person offer 12k for my car when i see worse.

LMFAO that one person was me wasn't it!?!?! And the offer was 12.5 or 13 and because you're literally like 15 miles away from me LOL,sorry I gotta low budget MAANNN.It's all good,I'm in no rush for a change.

i dont mean to be nasty but how does one person offer 12k for my car when i see worse :q:q:q:q out there for the same price. my car has never even seen snow or rain. every fluid in the car is royal purple. brakes tire's new lowering kit has 2500 miles on it.

matt, you have to remember that you have to find someone who really loves the car and the mods, only then you will recoupe money for the mods/extras. Cars are not an investment for the most part.

I have close to $6000-7000 dollars worth of mods on my car. Doesn't mean i am going to get $15,000 for it, when i go to sell it. I am only going to get what a clean, non modified LS would be going for- maybe just a tad more.

Anyways, you should be able to get between $13,500 and $15,000. Depends, how fast you wanna get rid of it.

hey buddy im not looking to get money back from what i put in it. i no the car is not an investment. by fair im just wanting what i think is fair bc i seen crap cars getting 13.5 so i figured my car being as clean and well taking car i should try and get at least 14-15 you no

If you want to know what to expect to get for your car in your area in the condition that your car is in then go to kellybluebook.com and punch in your information. Usually somewhere between private-party and trade-in is what you can reasonably expect for the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back