midwest meet?...

thethirdeye88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
is there an organized midwest meet and or track day?...can we organize a meet at the mid ohio track?...how difficult would that be?...i think it would be loads of fun...

I'm from MI... I'd be down for a meet in the tri-state area, maybe even WI if it's close to Shebogian (where a good friend of mine lives)

its more in the south western part of the state. I'd say 2 hours southwest of madison.

I'm thinking about this one but am unsure. If i did i'd prob camp if im not the only one.

its more in the south western part of the state. I'd say 2 hours southwest of madison.

I'm thinking about this one but am unsure. If i did i'd prob camp if im not the only one.

mespock's back yard is fairly big for camping.

i'm super down for this shin dig...backyard camping at some dudes house i dont even know...a whole array of other LS enthusiasts...track time...although i would kill for a chance to drive on a road track...but whatever...its all good...someone just make something official or is it already?...

i'm super down for this shin dig...backyard camping at some dudes house i dont even know...a whole array of other LS enthusiasts...track time...although i would kill for a chance to drive on a road track...but whatever...its all good...someone just make something official or is it already?...

The only way to get to know people is to attend a meet and both meets are official as in going to happen. Try and make it to both meets it will be a cool time. :cool:

i really dont care...if something is official then there is a very good possibility that i will be there...basically all i am waiting for, is for someone to say, "hey, be here at this date"...mespock posted one...is it a for sure go?...

We are talking about 2 different mets here. One at Great Lakes Dragway in WI and 1 in Boscobel WI.

Both are definate and both are discussed in the Midwest Chapter section here, check it out.

i really dont care...if something is official then there is a very good possibility that i will be there...basically all i am waiting for, is for someone to say, "hey, be here at this date"...mespock posted one...is it a for sure go?...

Yes it is a go. check out the threads about it.

this is the 3rd year for the boscobel meet, so id say its a go lol. wow rich looks like your gonna get a couple ls's this year

If I posted a Meet it's a go... nothing stopping it... even if I die you can still have the meet. :cool: and camp in my back yard.. Let's just hope at that snow is gone...

attachment.jpg

Looks like my back yard... just a tiny bit smaller and missing the deer!

I just want the white crap to go away!

Members online

No members online now.
Back